Public Programs Available Now
Group tours of Conservation Headquarters:
- One-hour tours by conservation staff members give visitors a behind-the-scenes look at the complex restoration work that is underway on Vollis Simpson’s sculptures.
- Tuesday-Thursday | morning or afternoon
- Located at: Douglas Street S.
- No charge, but reservations are required
- To schedule a tour, email email@example.com or call the Wilson Visitors Center at 252-243-8440
- Children must be supervised by adults; this is a workplace with dangerous equipment in use
Programs for Specific Audiences
Kinetic Connections Three-Day Teacher Workshop, June 22 – 24, 2016 integrating science and art.
Full, no longer accepting reservations
After the Whirligig Park & Museum is completed, there will lots of programs for all ages!